Updated August 2018!
This checklist provides information on what should be included in evaluation plans for proposals to the
National Science Foundation’s (NSF) Advanced Technological Education (ATE) program. Grant seekers should carefully read the most recent ATE program solicitation (ATE Program Solicitation) for details about the program and proposal submission requirements.
ATE Evaluation Plan Checklist Field Test
EvaluATE invites individuals who are developing proposals for the National Science Foundation’s Advanced Technological Education (ATE) program to field test our updated ATE Evaluation Plan Checklist and provide feedback for improvement.
The field test version of the checklist is available below.
How to participate in the field test:
(1) Use the checklist while developing the evaluation plan for an ATE proposal.
(2) After you have completed your proposal, complete the brief feedback form.
After a few questions about the context of your work, this form will prompt you to answer four open-ended questions about your experience with the checklist:
• What was especially helpful about this checklist?
• What did you find confusing or especially difficult to apply?
• What would you add, change, or remove?
• If using this checklist affected the contents of your evaluation plan or your process for developing it, please describe how it influenced you.
Thank you for your assistance!