EvaluATE uses a combination of internal and external evaluation, along with feedback from our National Visiting Committee to monitor our progress, identify opportunities for improvement, and assess our impact.
Dr. Lana Rucks, of The Rucks Group, is leading the external evaluation of EvaluATE.
Current external evaluation reports:
- 2018 Evaluation Report
- 2019 Social Network Analysis Report
- 2019 Social Network Analysis Map (Map Only)
- 2012-17 Evaluation Report
Past external evaluation reports:
- 2016 External Evaluation Snapshot: Frequency of use of EvaluATE resources
- 2016 External Evaluation Snapshot: Self-reported learning and behavior changes attributed to EvaluATE
- 2016 External Evaluation Snapshot: What is EvaluATE doing especially well?
- 2016 External Evaluation Snapshot: What does EvaluATE need to improve?
- 2015 External Evaluation Report
- 2013 EvaluATE External Evaluation Report
- 2012 EvaluATE stakeholder survey and focus group results
- 2011 EvaluATE stakeholder survey results
EvaluATE’s external evaluation is supplemented by internally collected data on our activities and outcomes.