To ensure high-quality evaluation, evaluators and project staff must collaborate on evaluation planning and implementation. Whether at the proposal stage or the official start of the project, setting up a successful dialog begins at the very first meeting between evaluators and project staff and continues throughout the duration of the evaluation. Intentional conversations and planning documents can help align expectations for evaluation activities, deliverables, and findings. In this webinar, participants will learn about innovative and practical strategies to improve communication between those involved in evaluation planning, implementation, and use. We will describe and demonstrate strategies developed from our own evaluation practice for
- negotiating evaluation scope
- keeping project staff up-to-date on evaluation progress and next steps
- insuring timely report development
- establishing and maintaining transparency
- facilitating use of evaluation results.